Thursday, November 23, 2017

Kittycats November Show



I took pictures of all the displays in the November KittyCatS Cat show.
I do hope I got the names right, I have a devil of a time keeping track.

I will go back tomorrow and correct any mistakes I might have made tonight.



Contestant #1,  Sole di Novembre, owned by Lixy Byron





Contestant #2  Miss Cat-Fish, owned by Trixie Ravinelli





Contestant #3  Love,  owned by Atiya Baar





Contestant #4  Sparrow, owned by Solyyy






Contestant #5  Pilgrim, owned by Moonlightpeg Maven





A close up of the fish eating Kitty.





Contestant #6  Cheetara, owned by Ladywench58





Contestant # 7  DrWho, owned by DrWho-JohnSmith





Contestant #8, Marquis, owned by Fennet (yours truly)





I also took a picture of the particles.





Contestant #9  Thankful for Home, Food, Family  & Friends, 
owned by MsMagick




And a close up picture of the lovely cat.





Contestant #10 Snow Price, owned by Audriannavon










And 2 close ups this time.






Contestant #11 Kaeli, owned by Eleanor8





Contestant #12 Shamie, owned by Kenzie1770





Contestant #13 Tigger, owned by Maxwell Grantly





A nice close up of Tigger.





Contestant #14  Moggy, owned by Laiyla





Contestant #15  Nasturtium P., owned by Ivy Norsk





And a slightly closer shot of the kitten.





Contestant #16  Faith, owned by Kerrington





The kitty squinted her eyes for the first shot, but I got another.
She also wasn't wearing her hat when I took the first pictures.





Contestant #17  Razor Bliss, owned by Phantom Trommler





And a close up of this pretty kitty.





Contestant #18  Sugar Coma, owned by Micaela Lemondrop





Last but not least, Contestant #19  Ashes, owned by Summerwind Adored 





I loved this one in particular because it looked so natural with
the kittycats sim behind it before she added the backdrop.







My cat was in the middle of making kitties, so here I am cuddling everyone at the show.




I'm going to leave these xtras below because I can't remember which ones I linked to.
If you do chance upon my display inworld, make sure you click on everything that shows
you the hand symbol, because I have some gifts and surprises for people who do.





















No comments:

Post a Comment