Sunday, November 26, 2017

Strange Cat Stories





Most of my favorite pictures of the cats were made before 
I figured out how to take high resolution screenshots.

Still, they hint at some pretty odd stories.
KittyCats are not your average housecats.




For one thing, Kittycats don't mind travel, not at all.







For another, they fall asleep in the water.







If you like to fly, so do your Kittycats.







I have no idea what this is all about, but the doll looks rather upset.







My cats enjoy a little stargazing in the wee hours.







The Pirates love to swim with their mother.







The Glacier cat asleep in her igloo, dreaming about ... Racoons?







I found it most distressing when some of the cats got sick,
and I hurried to build a clinic where I could care for them.







The healthy cats are sympathetic, and watch over the sick ones.
They always volunteer to help nurse them back to health.







If all else fails, we can always appeal to Guadalupe.
She comes to the Goddess Island to visit her beloved kittens.












No comments:

Post a Comment