Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Floating Jar




While fooling around at the LEA Art Sandbox,
I decided to tear apart a flying head in a Jar avatar
and make my own full body sized floating jar, with sound.





Then I went off to check out Bryn Oh's Owl sim.
It was dusk when I arrived.




It didn't take long to find a couple of owls.





I found the Owl Hangout Tree just as it was getting dark.















The sim looks best at night.





I was enjoying my new Jar so much, 
I decided to go visit my favorite love birds
on the roof of the KittyCatS Main store.




















These roof cats are stationary, 
and a lot bigger than the ones I own.










On the way home, I dropped by the Grand Canyon,
just as the sun was coming up over the cliffs.





The it was back to Stray Cats Island, 
to try on a few brand new bathing suits,
and play with my Toygers and other Cats.





I just hatched a couple of beautiful silver Toygers
with golden whiskers and Morning Glory blues eyes.

This little Darling I named Zack.




I called the girl Petunia, but she complained.
She was happy with the name Delia, however.










And I found a couple of the new fall collection cats
for half price on the secondary market.

They come in really crazy looking heart boxes.





When they're hatched, these fallen angels
are wearing blue halos and shooting stars.

I named them Julia and Eduardo,
after a couple of my real life friends.





They were sleeping peacefully when I logged out.












No comments:

Post a Comment