Tuesday, January 10, 2017

In the beginning....



This is where I'll start;
not when I came to explore,
but after I began to create.









I keep to myself, mostly.

I won a grant, and built a sim.
After 6 months I had to give it back

Quite by accident, I found out that I have critics.

They've been blogging about me.
They think my sim was crap.

Well, so what? 

I liked it, and that's what really counts.

Besides, there is no such as thing as bad publicity.


So blog away, tell the world how badly my creations stink.
Call me the Daughter of the Devil.
Try to get the powers that be to ban my mofo butt.
For God's sake, stop that girl from building!
Heaven forbid anyone should litter cyberspace with Bad Art!

My detractors have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever.
It's all looney tunes to me.


In SL as in real life, you can't take it with you when you go.








Before I get started on what my distinguished detractors have to say, 
here are a few highlights from the sim that I originally intended as an archaeological site,
but which evolved in time into my own personal playground in the desert.









































No comments:

Post a Comment