Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Bunny Garden






Biobreeds was handing out a free box of Bunnies for testing.


Of course I had to have some, but I had no room for them.
Fortunately, I ran into a lady who offered me some land,
and even though I promised I wouldn't to go prim crazy,
of course I did. What do you expect? I'm a builder.


So here I am on a big vacant piece of land with
ten bunnies and the start of a really nice garden.





As soon as I installed the fountain, the bunnies headed
straight into the water. You can't keep them out of it.










It wouldn't be so bad, but they always go to sleep.
I send them home, but the minute I turn my back
they go right back into the fountain for a snooze.





Next, I simply had to have some Butterflies.
A Lot of Butterflies. All kinds of Butterflies.








































They flit around exactly like the real thing, 
and are almost impossible to photograph.





Then I remembered that I had a spider, and decided
that no garden can be complete without one or two.










Much thanks to ChrisCraft, who gave me both the spider 
and a "bucket of spiders" particle rezzer last Halloween.

With a little modification, I made a very nice
baby spider nest complete with spider sounds.

I bet you never knew Spiders make sounds.





This spider is a Black Widow.





The next thing I couldn't live without was a pool.
Just a little one....





Of course I had already brought in a tree.
I added some grass, and cattails, and papyrus.

I felt like it would be a nice setting to sit, 
and look at pictures on my Petra scroll.









Since I had the tree, a swing would be nice.
I already had the wonderful aerialist hoop.



































It's a great place. She has the property up for sale, 
(just like in real life), so I will have to give it back,
eventually.





In the meantime, I can bring the kittens here to play.
I opened a couple of my vampire kitten boxes, 
just to have a peak at them before repacking.















They've gone back to the cattery, because I can't afford 
to feed every cat I have in there, more than 150 right now.

But I'm having a lot of  fun playing in my borrowed Garden.











No comments:

Post a Comment